FAQ's: Your Questions Answered
Motorcycle Accident FAQs
While Personal Injury Protection, also known as PIP, will cover 80% of an insured driver’s medical bills often times the driver is only covered for $10,000 in PIP benefits. If a driver is without Medpay they will find themselves paying the remaining 20% of medical bills. Bills exceeding the amount that PIP covers are the responsibility of the injured.
If your PIP benefits have been exhausted and you have more medical bills to pay, you may have options. You can use health insurance, Medical payment auto coverage, Medicaid or medicare.
Call Dan Newlin Injury Attorneys at 800-257-1822. After a driver’s automobile insurance agency has contributed their part in medical expenses a driver may be left with outstanding balances or “out-of-pocket” expenses. These expenses can be claimed as damages against an at-fault party. Following either an automobile accident or motorcycle accident reach out to Dan Newlin Injury attorneys. It is imperative that you exhaust all options when dealing with medical bills because they can quickly spiral out of control.
There are a number of services that Dan Newlin Injury Lawyers provide to help our clients. Before a motorcycle accident ever happens we will gladly go through our clients’ insurance policies and advise them about how to best protect themselves. If you have already been the victim of a motorcycle accident it’s not too late to call. We are here to guide you through the process and make sure you are not being taken advantage of by another driver or the insurance companies. Call today, we are on your side!