FAQ's: Your Questions Answered
SUV Rollover FAQs
Medical Payment Coverage, or Medpay, is an elective provision that automobile insurance companies offer to supplement Personal Injury Protection, or PIP. The state requires each driver to be insured with a minimum of $10,000 in PIP insurance which will cover 80% of any medical bills related to injuries sustained in an automobile accident. If an insured driver has Medpay coverage, it can be used toward paying the remaining 20% of medical expenses not covered by PIP.
Because the nature of insurance policies is meant to leave the insured uninformed about their policies, it is important to take the time to go through your policy and determine what exactly your insurance will cover following an accident. Don’t wait until you are in an accident to find out what your insurance policy covers.
Dan Newlin Injury Attorneys offer comprehensive advice and consultation to ensure that your policy is right for you. Whether you have been in an accident or not, call Dan Newlin Injury Attorneys at 800-257-1822 to find learn more!